Saturday, October 5, 2013

New Beginnings!

 Hi! I still can't believe I made such a pretty blog in such fast time. I'm especially fond of the background, I'll probably do that in my spare time in a few days!

So on here I'll be blogging obviously, blogging about my life sort of a vlog without the video. So you'll have to picture everything in your mind lol.

I'm such a loser...

So, I'll post about once a day... Seems fair enough!

And for the days I don't post, some days I just get extremely lazy   busy and can't post.

I'm so excited for this blog! I've been wanting to make this for quite some time so, I dropped my other blog, and made this one. (Personally, I like this one better already.)
Here are some things you can expect:


  • Randomness. I'm completely a weirdo energetic person
  • I don't know what to post on this!
  • pretty pink color

So! Here's to new beginnings!

No comments:

Post a Comment