Ugh!
Rainy days are the worst. I mean, you can't go outside and your dog gets all creeped out. Poor animals!
But anyways, today was probably an OK day.
At 7:30 I woke up *Only God knows why* And I had to go to volleyball, but I didn't go lol. Then I just stayed in bed working on this blog almost all day, then my grandparents came for a little visit.
We discussed high school, buses, and I got a shark tooth necklace. Oh goody... :/
Not really lol.
My outfit today was a simple flannel black, white, blue plaid colored over a black Cami, and black leggings with lace at the ends. I tied the ends of the flannel and made it into a cute little crop top.
My Pinterest followers are out of control, I keep getting them! So cool!
Tomorrow I have a volleyball club tryout so I'll probably have to wake up early again. I found this little picture about the rain on a window.
I was eating on some beef jerky Yum yum. Original flavor.
Ok well that's it for this entry.
Always Yours,
Melissa
No comments:
Post a Comment